In this episode, Mike and Paul chat about various things that were newsworthy when the recording was made. Replacement power supplies, insights from the last Apple /// product manager, Apple ///-themed iPhone cases, drivers, Record Processing Services, and more.
For those following along in real time, this episode was recorded a long time after the one that preceded it, but even longer before it was actually released. There were some technical issues with the recording that required a fairly laborious amount of reconstruction, and, well, life kept happening as well. But, we’re still here.
So, here are the linky links.
- UltimateMicro’s universal power supply announced (a2central)
- Retroconnector keyboard shield
- Apple /// Pascal scans, complete (apple2scans)
- Quark Word Juggler for Apple /// (apple2scans)
- Quark Lexicheck for Apple /// (apple2scans)
- David Fradin (product manager) talks about Why I failed with the Apple ///
- Apple /// Management Demo binder:
- New commit in MESS fixes Atomic Defense
- Apple /// in-browser emulation has started to work
- Trü protection iPhone 6/6s case
- Original Wyatt McDill painting on Etsy
- dr3vers on github
- eBay: old Visicalc
- eBay: Apple /// with System Saver
- eBay: Apple /// with extras
- Record Processing Services (RPS)
- Mentioned in Apple /// Dimensions v1n3 (apple2scans)
- Scans and disk image (yesterbits)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS